View Single Post
Staro 29-10-2007, 23:56
matija_vg matija_vg je odsutan trenutno
Opaki diskutant

Registriran: Nov 2006
matija_vg je na dobrom putu 20
Uobičajeno Walt Whitman

Hrvoje samo čekam da ovo vidi Trabi pa da ti i on prokomentira kakav odnos ima Whitman prema zborašima, trebo si vidjet kaj bi se dogodilo ako slućajno sjednu na radionici il malo skrenu pogled od njega da je malo strog je da viče na njih viče da, se skamene kad ih pogleda skamene se.................

Trebo si vidjet kad si je Whitman slučajno porazao prst kak su svi doltjeli do njega

ali da sam ponosan da sam "surađivao" s njim svirajući i pjevajući 10 dana svaki dan po pet sati jesam i to jako to mi je bilo jedno od ljepših glazbenih iskustava u životu jer čovjek zna kaj radi

Legenda nema kaj istina Bog stroga legenda možda čak malo i previše, Trabi Benito??? Trabi ajd molim te okači onu slikicu di smo se mi slikali s njim pa da se malo preseravamo.....šalim se, al daj okači nekam!!!!!!!

i za kraj jedan članak o Waltu Whitmanu, nedam mi se prevodi pa ko zna eng.

da i jednu radionicu smo posebno vježbali pratit njega ko dirigenta i to on jako efektno izvede posebno mi se sviđa kraj kad se svi usredotoće mrak pa evo link kak oni to rade
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4LjIrRM0vEY

By the time Walter Whitman, Jr. was 17 years old; he had lived in Athens, and visited Ireland, Rome and Amsterdam and had traveled throughout other countries in Europe. Although his family is from Chicago, Walter was born in San Antonio, Texas and attended high school in Anchorage, Alaska for 3 1/2 years.

The wealth of experience Walter gained through his extensive traveling and lifestyle was due to growing up as an "Air Force Brat" -- the son of a Master Sgt. in the military. When his father retired from the Air Force, the family returned to Chicago where Walter completed his last semester and was graduated from Calumet High School.

Walter's musical experience is as extensive as his traveling. He has been singing and performing for "as long as I can remember" building on the important foundation he received in the church. He studied classical piano at the Chicago Music Conservatory and has taken courses at DePaul University.

Walter has recorded and/or performed with some of the world's great artists including Rev. James Cleveland, Tremaine Hawkins, Neil Diamond, Diana Ross, Mavis Staples, Kirk Franklin, Sandi Patti, Stevie Wonder, Darryl Hall, Gladys Knight and many others. He has been musical director of such award-winning plays such as "Godspell," "Don't Bother Me I Can't Cope" and "In De Beginning." He has also produced such mammoth productions as the Soul Children of Chicago version of the famed Broadway musical, "The Wiz" and his own special creation, which he wrote, "From Generation to Generation."

Walter spends the majority of his time as the President and Musical Director of the Soul Children of Chicago, Inc., a choral group he founded in 1981. Participation in the group provides young people with the opportunity of studying the history and techniques of a vast range of music modes such as classical, gospel, Negro Spirituals, hymns and anthems. The citywide youth choir averages 70+ members between the ages of 7 to 17 years, with a waiting list of over three hundred youth. Recognized as an award-winning cultural group, this select choir of talented young voices is fast becoming "Goodwill Ambassadors" for Chicago and role models for young people everywhere. Close

Otišlo mi društvo i prijatelj znan
zadnje piće pijem sam!

Last edited by matija_vg; 30-10-2007 at 00:18.